Monday, January 15, 2007

went and saw Eragon today

But first, here's my MP3 player bag that kind of looks like a sad willy warmer and needs a button. LOL, but hey, my earphone cord should be kept nice now.


Woke to find an icy winter wonderland today. It's simply beautiful outside, especiallly since the roads are A-OK.

Ok, on to Eragon. Excellent movie! If you go into it knowing that the movie won't be as good as the books (which rock by the way) then you're really going to love this one. Murtagh, Garrett Hedlund, played Patroclus in Troy with Brad Pitt. Normally a really nice looking kid, as Murtagh? Holy sheep shit I want. Kind of like Orlando Bloom, nice looking normally, but as Legolas? Damn. Yeah, I've got a new crush. Ok. Lights are flickering so I'm going to post this just in case the ice takes the power out. Peace!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Pretty pics!! Not so much the 'willywarmer'. LOL We only got rain until about about 5 this aft. Now it's a very fine snow, almost mist. Weird!!

So you liked Eragon? I'll have to tell DS#2 about that, he'll probably want to read it.

You must be feeling better, I'm glad!!!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I think Blogger ate my comment. Wahhhhh!!!

~Suz~

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ok, i said...

Holy Crap! I lay low for a day or so and you go all post happy on me!

Love the icy branch pics!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home