Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Me me me me me me me meeeeeeee

Alphabet Meme because Teyla tagged me and it looks like fun!

A- Available or single? No, nope, no
B- Best Friend? Karl, Meg, Jess in that order.
C- Cake or Pie? brownies
D- Drink of Choice? Rum with something.
E- Essential Item? It's personal and takes batteries.... ROFL my MP3 player you pervs.
F- Favorite Color? green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? gummi bears.
H- Hometown? It's in SE Michigan
I- Indulgence? knitting.
J- January or February? "F" them both, I hate winter.
K- Kids and names? #1, #2, #3 and #4.
L- Life is incomplete without? coffee/tea.
M- Marriage Date? October 19th.
N- Number of Siblings? Twin brother.
O- Oranges or apples? Ginger Gold Apples!
P- Phobias/Fears? SPIDERS!!!!
Q- Favorite Quote? I have too many.
R- Reason to Smile? See Q!
S- Season? Flippin winter cold crap. Why does snow have to come with cold?
T- Tag three people! Meg/TSP, Meg/Inch and of course SUZ!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I don't have any. Spend 10 minutes with me and you will know all.
V- Vegetable you hate? I haven't meet a veggie I don't love.
W- Worst habit? procrastinating
X- X-Rays you’ve had? LOL see Q
Y- Your favorite food? authentic tiramisu
Z- Zodiac? Capricorn, seagoat baby!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home