Saturday, January 20, 2007

hurry up

and wait! I hate this game before work. I should be studying and reading and crap but I don't want to anymore today and I have to be at work at 6 and it's 4:45 right now and I'm ready to go and can't really get into doing anything. I could go to work and just "hang around" but who in hell wants to do that??? I don't even have any cool photos to share.
Karl took the kids into Plymouth to see the ice sculptures today so I'm here all by myself too! How pathetic can it get? Ok, I'm going to go check out my pre-lab for Historical Geology lab Monday night. That at least won't suck me in too deep. Grrr, hope everyone else enjoys their Saturday night because I won't.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I hate when that happens. Generally I do not have small uninvolved tasks to do for short periods of time. And waiting is a total waste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home