Sunday, February 04, 2007

Knitting?

ROFL knitting, yeah, sure. I haven't gotten a chance to take any photos yet and I really need to because TSP Meg got me a few things I'd like to brag about. I also HAVE made progress on the Marquette socks I could show you but alas, it would take to long right now.

I'm just sitting here waiting for my oldest to get off a long distance phone call with his friend from Chicago. The other four have already left to go to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings with my second oldests friend, sister and parents. Then, yippy, joy of all joys, I get to go to work at 4. Which leads me to the date... February 4th. Well, not the 4th specifically, but February.

I don't know what it is about February that I love so much because I HATE the cold with a serious all consuming passion. I think that it's just that much closer to Spring. The light has changed, the days a noticably longer and we get to celebrate a few more holidays, even if they have a stupid furry know it all rodent who thinks it can predict the seasons.... Anyway, just thought I'd share the strange exciting feeling I get when I see 'February' LOL.

Hope knitting is going well for everyone and that you all are staying warm in this cold snap. Oh, and just for the record, I wouldn't take a picture of my kids bleeding ear. How gross! ROFL cracked me up you all did. Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I thought you liked Groundhog Day! Or maybe it was the movie?
:-}

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Thank goodness you've returned, it's never the same when you're busy with school, work...well, life. LOL!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home