Tuesday, January 30, 2007

boy oh boy

Lets see, I have a few things I need to take photos of, say thanks for, and brag about but right now it can't be done. I'm getting rather busy with school now that it's in full swing and today? After getting a ton of snow that made the highways almost undrivable? My youngest darling boy has an ear infection.... one that wasn't all that bad yesterday but today decided to bust his eardrum, repeatedly, and drain blood. Yes, I woke up to find his ear bleeding. Not something a mother wants to see. Went to the doc's and he described his eardrum as looking like a pimple that was about to explode because it was so pushed out by the fluid. Ok, I know it's getting gross and I'll stop now but he's a sick little critter and I'm frazzled. So HOPEFULLY I will be able to get a photo post up Thursday, HOPEFULLY! Bear with me while my life takes me on another ride. Peace!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Eeek!! Sorry to hear about the ear situation...that's gotta hurt! Owie!!!

But, ummmmm, i don't want to seem insensative, but i really don't want to see a picture of the youngest boy's oozing ear....just sayin'.

Don't worry about us. Your stalkers will be around, just take care of you and your lovies...we'll wait!

~Suz~

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Hope he's all better soon. I'll second Suz...no ear pictures please! The pimple description was enough for me. ;)

Life is taking me for a ride too...the crises du jour are: 1) trans is going on the car 2) i am sick with some icky throat thing and 3) if i don't get some results today (research stuff), George is going to explode.

Hang in there.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Ditto on ear pics, but others would be nice if you get a chance.

I hope he is feeling better.

(((Hugs)))

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Poor boy! Hope he get better soon, and everything get back to being (semi) normal.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Poor thing, hope all is well soon. Take care of you and them, we'll be here, we ain't going nowhere!!! bwahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home