Thursday, February 15, 2007

Burrrr baby, it's cold outside!

And I f*ck*ng hate it! I soooo hate cold weather it makes me want to cry. I love snow when I don't have to drive in it or it's WARM enough to melt on the roads, but I hate cold! My hands ache terribly, the only time my feet aren't cold is the middle of the night (to Karl's irritation LOL), and an alligator has better skin than I do even though I moisturize like crazy. I hate cold air! ROFL but of course, in the typical human fashion I'll be just as b*tchy in the middle of August but about how hot it is. So, anyway, one more week and I have a week off for "spring" break.

We went to the dentist today and no one had a cavity!!!! I owe the dentist almost $700 from the last set of fillings and I'm damn glad I don't have to add anymore to that amount. Thankfully the income tax return papers came today and we need to sign them, pay the CPA's and we'll have our money in a few weeks. Deep breath, I can wait, I can wait, I can wait. The only thing I really want to do with this money besides getting caught up on bills is get my hair done again and buy an Ipod with a couple of accessories. Oh hell, yeah right, I want, I want, I want, I want.... the list is just too damn long and the money too damn little. *sigh* expect some marathon posting in a week! Peace.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

It's good that things are going well for you.
I have the same problem with money... so many different ways to allocate the funds. Deciding is difficult.

Some of the items that you have knit been made from wool, right? They might help you fend off that cold.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Mad posting in a week or so? Don't tease me so! It's not nice. ;)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home