Thursday, March 01, 2007

crap

that's how I feel right now. I haven't heard from the doctor's yet so I figure I don't have mono (thankfully) but yet I've got this terrible sore throat that didn't come up as strep on the office culture. How long does it take to get the results of the real culture? I probably should call them today.

Despite that I feel like crap I'm going to go spend it with Meg this morning and find out why she didn't tell me she had joined the Socks that Rock club! Meg?!? LOL This is going to be great because now I have my best friend to talk to about it! Of course she'll get all the socks done in a timely fashion and me? I'll have the last four kits hanging around for years to come. Ok, over exageration I know but she really knits much faster than I. Boy am I looking forward to our coffee this morning.

Still haven't figured out the camera issues yet because I've really not tried. I have been working on the baby bolero like a mad woman and am really close to being done with it. It makes me feel really guilty too. I should be reading my textbooks and getting caught up on them plus trying to practice parts of chemistry (equations). I know I'm going to regret this later but I just don't want to do anything but knit right now.

Looks like we've got some freezing rain going on right now. I hope that the driving this morning won't be too terrible. Yesterday I got a call from my daughters teacher while I was having my hair cut saying she and another kid ran into each other and she got a bloody nose. A bad one too from the look of her clothes. Poor thing. The kid she ran into was her "boyfriend" at school, who doesn't like to wear his snow boots because Miranda doesn't like them. Karl, being a rather clever man, asked if this was their first 'kiss'. I always thought her first bloody nose would come from her brothers and not from school. *sigh* that reminds me I need to put a new change of clothes in her backpack....

And speaking of clothes! Karl, Miranda and I went to Lane Bryant last night and bought me a whole bunch of (extremely needed) new clothes! I was at the point where I was embarrassed to even go to school in the shit I own. So I'm well decked out for a while. I do need to buy some capris for summer, or some rather long shorts, because my legs are not what they used to be! Holy sheep shit, mufugly is the only thing I can say about them after trying on the one pair of shorts I could find in the store last night. I got a really nice top and skirt to wear to this. Karl won tickets to it and a lady at work has a full time job at a motel and got us their jacuzzi room for super cheap that night. It's going to be a good night!!! March 16th, can harly wait!

Well I'm off to get the rest of the chicklets up and ready for school so I can go knit and chat a bit with Meg. Peace.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Meg said...

How does Karl always win stuff? He is one lucky man, and that is true in more ways than one! I had a wonderful time at coffee and thanks for the ride.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh. Coffee with you and Meg sounds like fun! Hope it was a good time Gals!!

I don't shop at Lane Bryant any more, too expensive. I've become a Roaman's kind of a gal. I just got my order from them the other day...badly needed pants, pj bottoms and a henley. Yeah!! LOL!! Aren't we easy? I was thrilled when deb brought me a pack of undies from WalMart last week, too. LOL!!

I know, TMI!!

~Suz~

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling better yet. At least when you finish that bolero you will have accomplished something, which is good. Usually when I feel like crap I get nothing done.

((( Get well soon. )))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home