Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'll be back soon!

Now someone thinks they have the right to bug me about posting because they're getting bugged about posting! I guess misery loves company eh? ROFL My spring break starts tomorrow at 3 pm when I walk out of my history class. I'll be off all next week and I do have somethings I will be able to show you. But until then, this is it baby. I have to work tomorrow night, Saturday night, Sunday from 2-9 and then I'm off M-W! YEEEESSSS!!!!! Even though the kids are still in school and there won't be much sleeping in for me, there will be time for reading (text books, need to get caught up again), cleaning and KNITTING!! Boooo Yeah!

So patience my fine friends, you'll be sick of me by this time next week LOL! Peace!

NOW I've been accused of teasing and leading on my wonderful readers!!! I'll wear that label proudly thank you very much! I'm rather proud of how well I can do that. *snort* ROFL

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Wow. You've got some pesky readers. Tell them to buzz-off a while. Sheesh! ;D

~Suz~

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I'm still waaaaaaaaiting! :)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home