Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm still here

I got a phone call last night to see if I was alright. I am, I just have been uber busy and still knitting on the blue unknown gender baby sweater. I got the back done and 1 1/2 fronts done. That leaves the sleeves, button bands, and collar...well of course sewing it together and the shower is this Sunday. I don't have photos yet and I'm not sure when I will be back to do another post. I have been playing on myspace and you are welcome to check it out but last night after my "checking on you" phone call (love ya Nancy!) my world pretty much fell apart. I was told something that has left me hurt, betrayed, disappointed, and this morning numb. I need some time to see exactly what my feelings are on it and where this is going to lead us. So until then, patience my lovely knitting buddies, I'm not going anywhere. Peace.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Whew! There you are. Heck i'd have called to check on you by now too.

Sorry to hear that you've been disappointed by someone, sometimes that happens. Hope things sort themselves out. Hugs to you!

~Suz~

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so sorry honey , im so sorry you wasted your life with me ,i love you

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Good friends are hard to find, so I like to keep the ones I have.

If you need to talk, call me.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Kat I am so so sorry. I will email you and give you my cell phone number you can call me anytime to just talk sweetie. Remember I am only 45 minutes away by car 30 minutes if I take the broom out of the hall closet and gas it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home