Thursday, March 08, 2007

hi all

I got home from work 30 minutes ago and just realized I have chem homework to do. Of course I've just had a margarita that is totally kicking my butt, which I didn't expect it to be this strong at all, so this will be a quick post, again. I bought another knitting book today, Knitting Nature and it's really kind of neat, 'specialy since I understand some of it LOL! Just wanted to pop in and say that I am halfway done with the back of the 'unknown baby' blue sweater and I'll post a photo later when I'm done with it and that I got a new book to distract me from my school work.

OH! And speaking of school, I got my letter today stating that I was excepted into the College of Education (COE) and now can take my teaching classes!!!! The last hurdle before the actual student teaching (3 semesters from now) and the tests to get my certificate. YEAH!!!! I'm THAT much closer now! Happy moments abound around here! Lets just underline it with the weather people saying it's going to be in the FIFTIES here! Yes, you read that correctly! FIFTIES!!!!!!! Bring on the spring! Now I'm off to see if I can do chem while slightly intoxicated. Peace Peeps!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Congratulations on your acceptance letter, that's so cool!! I expect chemistry with margarita is more fun than without, enjoy.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Congrats on your acceptance!!!!
Margarita's and chemistry? What a combo! How did it go?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Congrats on getting your acceptance letter. That's awesome news!

~Suz~

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

About DAMN time the weather broke! Congrats on your acceptance!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

:::cries:::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home