Sunday, March 04, 2007

Grrrr darn camera!

I still have so much to show you all and I can't yet. Grrrrrr, grrrrr, grrrrrr. *foot stomp* *pout*

Ok, enough of that. Last night we went out on the town in Ann Arbor with Meg and Russ and had a most wonderful of times! Meg let me fondle her STR yarn and check out the pattern that I will hopefully receive tomorrow. We went to an irish pub and ate and drank lots and then went to see Pan's Labyrinth. I have to say I was rather surprised at the gore and violence and disappointed that there was less fantasy than I expected but it was a really good movie and the subtitles didn't distract me from the film at all. But I'm serious when I say it's graphic gore violence. I'd go see it again. We then went and got coffee and the boys talked while Meg and I knit and it was the perfect ending to a great night. We are so lucky to have another couple that are such good friends and that we enjoy spending time with.

I am off to try and work on my prelab again. Went to the college and got the first of 6 questions correct and couldn't get past the second. *sigh* I really don't like chemistry so much. Wish me luck because if I don't get this prelab correct I don't go to lab on Tuesday and that does SERIOUS damage to your grade. I hope I will be able to get the pink bolero done tonight also, but we shall see. Peace!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time! It is nice to have friends like that.

Crappity crap! Good luck with that pre-lab....yuck! LOL!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home