Thursday, April 05, 2007

Howdy!

I just wanted to pop over here and say hi. I've been hanging on the MySpace lately because I don't really have much to say about knitting right now and a lot to say about my life. Things are still the same here, slowly getting better, but still pretty much the same. I swing from being ok with it to being really, really pissed off. I feel like a rubberband that's getting stretched a bit too far and could snap at any point. *sigh* gotta love life eh? Anyway, my Sock that Rocks sock is looking like a penis, as is/did everyone elses, and I hope to turn the heel today. I HAVE to take a photo of it before then though LOL. Peace peeps, just wanted to say I'm doing ok still. (((hugs)))

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Eeeek! A "penis sock"??? LOL!!

Wouldn't that be more like a "Willy Warmer"?

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

LOL.... she said Willy hee hee.

I know what you mean about the rubber band syndrome. Been there done that, it will get better but healing takes time.

Can't wait until you have two penis'...I mean socks done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home