Thursday, April 12, 2007

PHOTOS!!!

It's a willy warmer....no....
It's a double ended willy warmer.... no.....
It might actually turn out to be a SOCK! ROFL the looks I've gotten at school while knitting this have been a total hoot! Love this yarn color! LOVE. IT.
And here's a kitty in a box for your viewing pleasure LOL. Albert hardly fits in it and it's from a pair of hiking boots so isn't a normal size shoe box. Anyway, mom is still in the hospital, had a stress test done this morning, waiting for results still, and looks like there might not be anything wrong with her heart. Of course that would be good news but the next question is what IS the problem. She's not coming home soon I'll wager. I will be done with this semester one week from Monday so the next week and a half will be a bit on the intense side. Let's see how much knitting I get done then eh?

I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who joined the Sockapalooza4 craziness. Oh, and I'm expecting this to show up in the next day or two. I love new stuff!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Get OUT!! Knitting pictures??

:::thud:::

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

It still looks like a willy warmer!!!!
Sorry to hear about your mom.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay miss Kat!!! I signed up for Sockapalooza 4 like a dumb butt. So you gotts to help me. (like the whole ghetto thing there)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

The socks look obscenely great! Nice work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home