Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More photos, call the newspapers!

Is this seriously yummy yarn? I'll ask you again, is it not the greatest? ROFL I think so!
This is going to be my Pals socks for Sockapalooza 4! I'm seriously tempted to go buy another hank to make socks for me with it.
I've already done the toe and am starting up the foot. Two circular needles always seems to go quicker for me. I hope to get these done rather quickly even if I'm not suposed to send them off until August 2nd. They're just so bright and cheerful and the merino is so damn silky!
I love, love, love, love, love, the colors! And they might even be a bit brighter in real life than they are here but I think the photos do a pretty good job of it.
So, these socks and my TSP for Jess are my main focus now. I got into my chemistry class finally today so now I'm all set and done for my classes for Spring/Summer/Fall. Now to just get all my knitting done plus the gobs of homework that are coming my way LOL. Boy am I going to need to knit! Peace loves!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Cow-A-Bunga! That is some seriously bright yarn.

Let's Moooove it Missy, get knittin'. ;)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

Lovely yarn!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Meg said...

mmm, pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home