Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I know, third post in one day....

Do. Not. Faint. This will be the last one for today.
Suz, the one who sent me the email of that letter down below, posted 7 random things about herself. I'm going to attempt to do that about me....

1. my eyes are two different colors, one's a bit more green than the other, which is more blue

2. I used to play the violin and now when I try I sound like a dying cat

3. I'll eat red, orange and yellow peppers but not green *shiver* yuck

4. I don't like eggs very much

5. I really want to learn to drive a semi, and one day I will

6. I like to mow the lawn with the riding mower because it reminds me of go-carts and I'm truly a speed freak. If I had no kids I'd race cars.

7. I'm good at giving massages.

Is that random enough? Tag yourself if you want to LOL. Peace

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Not the green ones?

Since when do you boycott GREEN? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home