Monday, May 07, 2007

First day of classes and.....

What the hell did I get myself into? ROFL This is going to be tough. My prof for Biology is a frickin' riot! The dude makes everything come back to sex, seriously, and that makes him my kind of man! Though I believe he may have a partner and not a wife so I don't want any snarky comments ya hear? Dudes, he's old enough to be my dad, yuck. Lab is going to be so much more fun than Chemistry lab and this is after our first one being nothing but statistic math crap. Tomorrow is Bio Lecture and my other class, a curriculum class.

Christopher almost has all his hair and then I have to make the I-cord for the handle. I think he's going to be my cell phone or tissue holder and I'm going to hang him off my Born to Knit yellow messenger bag. Those shrunken heads are so easy to knit up that I think I'm going to have a hard time not making more, but how many do I really need? I have to stop for now though. Top Secret Project for Jess and socks. In between reading and doing lab reports???? Again, ROFLMAO at my own stupidity. This would be just as hard if my personal life wasn't so messed up so I can't blame that. Enough. I can do it. Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

You really are a glutton for those brainiac classes, aren't you?

Um, well...a shrunken head might be fun for Suzie's bday later this month? ;) Just sayin'.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I'm looking at going back to school. Not sure what I'm going to take but not looking forwards to the workload.

BTW I think someone's gotten into your myspace account(I got a phishing bulletin). Change your password.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home