Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No internet

I have no internet/cable at home so I'm typing this up at school. I have no idea how long it will be before it's fixed. Had a pretty strong storm go through here yesterday evening and it obviously caused a lot of problems. My oldest doesn't have school today because his school is without power and down the street from us they have the road blocked because of downed power lines. Litter and debris all over the place and cold, it's 20 degrees colder today than yesterday, I'd like it a bit warmer.

Well I have an hour until my bio lab starts so I'm going to go get a Coke and head over there and knit a bit... well, after I read my lab. Work first, play second right? heee heee heee, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I also wanted to share that my stomach actually hurts just a little today from doing some exercises this morning. How cool is that? I've been taking it kind of easy because I can't stand when my stomach gets too sore because it makes me feel like I have the stomach flu and I know NO one that has had a good experiences with that to make them want to feel that way. I'm not sure how the weight loss is going this week because I've actually done a bit of drinking and had a coney dog yesterday. I really hate PMS because it makes any will power I have go out the door on a vacation for a week. Is it fair? No, I want to go on vacation toooooo. *grump*

Have a good day peeps and I'll type more later when I get my cable back. Peace.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Eeeep! That storm hit you too? I knew it had gone through were my P's live, but didn't think to watch it's path after that. We had storms today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home