Thursday, May 17, 2007

movies

Last weekend I went to see this movie. It was halarious, I laughed so hard I almost cried. It's a must see, even if you wait for the DVD. There aren't any scenes in it that were made better by seeing it on the big screen. Just halarious.

I got done with my biology test a little while ago and now I have 2 hours until my next class... well less at this point. I forgot my MP3 player but (!) I did remember to bring my sockapalooza 4 socks with me. So in a bit I'm going to head off to find a comfy chair and knit. I'm not feeling to confident about the test and he asked questions I was totally unprepared for but next time should be better now that I know what they will be like.

Have a yarntastic day! Peace

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Omg, i know i shouldn't get used to it but i'm so giddy over your frequent posts. Keep 'em coming!! Heehee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home