Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hellllllooooooooo there Pooh Bear!

Humm, Tigger? Where'd that come from? Oh who cares lol.

I think I'm going to start dubbing Thursday nights as knitting night. Karl starts his math class next Thursday so I can't work and I won't have another class or lab until Monday so I think I can spare ONE night a week to something I adore right? Right. Besides I do have a pair of socks that needs to get done LOL. I'm almost done with my third shrunken head, this one is one that I have adjusted and made smaller so I can hang it from my rear view mirror. Hopefully I made it small enough otherwise I'm tying it to my bag for school.

If I'm not too sore from exercising later I'll work on getting a photo or two up for you viewing pleasure, but for now? I'm sweaty and really stinky and need to take my shower so I'm not late for school. Peace!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I was wondering what that smell was! Woowee! LOL!

I think it's a good thing for you to designate a "knit night" for yourself. I can only do you good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home