Monday, May 28, 2007

Does this mean anything?

See this culprit? All I wanted was an egg roll and I couldn'y find any scissors so I grabbed this rarely used, sharp because of that lack of use knife and proceeded to do this to my middle finger....
Good thing my nail was there. I'm procrastinating again by soaking my finger in epsom salt water because it felt like it was getting infected. So, it's said that the smarter the person is the less common sense they have... I must be getting smarter because this was one of my more stupid ideas... LOL and I knew it too but I wanted that damn eggroll! It was tasty, even 30 minutes later whwn I finally got my finger to stop bleeding enough so I could eat the eggroll. Humm wonder what else I can find to share so I can procrastinate more. I do promise it won't be gross again LOL.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ok. Step away from the sharp objects. Surround yourself with soft, squishy yarn or something, will ya??

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay you and sharp objects is not allowed anymore. Since you are still a TB virgin we need to check your schedule and mine and see what days will work out best so I can take you the Mecca of Yarn!!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Super glue! That's what I use on those pesky household lacerations.

Really,...it's even been used in heart surgery.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Did your mother never tell you not to play with knives!!!? LOL

Thinking about ya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home