Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Day

Today had it's ups and downs that's for sure. First, I slept really well last night, I think my whine post really helped with that. Second, I didn't exercise today like I was suposed to because I'm still pretty sore from the Tuesday. Tomorrow for sure. Third, I think I did ok on the Biology test but we'll know for sure on Monday. Fourth, I got some work done on my Unit for my curriculum class and that's my focus this weekend.

I actually cooked dinner tonight and I think my family ate it out of sheer awe, then we went downtown and parked by the Imagination Station playscape and walked the bridges to DQ and got ice cream. Then sat by the water and laughed at the silly birds, came home, and here I am. I feel guilty about the ice cream because I didn't work out this morning, though I did go for a 2.5 mile bike ride last night so it's not like I sat on my ass. Today? I sat on my ass. I have to do the production line bath/hair wash thing tonight because the two younger boys just have not got it down yet.

This is suposed to be a knitting blog right? Right? Crap, I supose I should mention one of my biggest lows today.... My sockapalooza sock that was well over half way up the foot? I had to frog it back to the toes. The pattern was beautiful but too loose. Her foot is three sizes smaller than mine and it was loose on me. So I'm just going to do a plain boring foot and something pretty on the ankle part. Circulars and toe up. No pattern now. *sigh* It was a sad sad 5 minutes. I also decided on the suggestion from a guy at work (someday I'm going to have to tell you all about Dennis, he's an interesting character) that I should boil a small chicken bone and put that on my shrunken head's nose instead of the rather too large earring/nose ring. I like that idea! A real bone would be the perfect shock value item wouldn't it?

I'm going to go play in the bath tub now and perhaps when I'm done I'll do a pedicure on me.... That sounds good doesn't it? My toes were hot pink, now they're grape purple, not sure what I want to do next. I love painting my toes! Ooooh, I wonder if I can find some acrylic paint... I could do daisies or something on my big toes! I've not done that in a long time. Ahhh, gotta go, I'm feeling a bit too chatty tonight. Peace.

Oh, and for those of you who care? HAPPY BLUE MOOOOOOOOON!

Thank you my dear friends, your words mean so much to me. I sometimes am taken by surprise with how much I need support and how hard it is to ask for. TSP Meg? I really enjoyed our talk today and I'm so glad you called, I needed it. Love ya girl! See you Sunday night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home