Monday, June 04, 2007

Woot Woot!

I got an 83 on my bio test, and after getting an 62 on the first one I'm thrilled to bits about it! I also found out that I'm a solid 85 in the class! That's a B folks! A B for Biology eh? Motivates me to study harder and I've already started. Now if I could find my way with my curriculum class I'd be styling!

Anyway, just wanted to brag a bit

Last night I went out with TSP Meg and had a most wonderful time! We ate at a very yummy Mexican restaurant called The Prickly Pear. They also have very yummy margaritas and I woke up with a hangover. I just don't understand that at all. I've never gotten hangovers before, ever. Ok, maybe a few headaches but certainly not from two margaritas. Not only did I have a headach but I had the upset stomach too. Meg, I had an excellent time and getting that grade today just made the night even better because it was followed up with good news. What a great 24 hours I've had!!! Love you girlfriend and I'm looking forward to the next time!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Hey Girly, way to go on that grade! I'm such a proud friend. ;)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

WYG girlfriend!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home