Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random Thoughts

While sitting here waiting for my nails to dry I've been searching for turquoise jewlery. Did you ever realize how damn expensive it it is? *sigh* I know the native american doesn't show up in me other than my hair possibly, but there is a tiny bit there and I like wearing natural stone jewlery.... or could that be the geologist freak in me? I know both . Oh who am I kidding? It's the geologist all the way LOL.

So tomorrow's the "big day" for me. My 20 years of chicken shitting is going to end in a big 'ole whollop of pain. I kind of wish I had someone to drive me so I could get drunk before but I guess I'm going to have to pull up my big girl panties and deal with it. Yeah for celtic tree of life symbols. Now I'll be on the hunt for something that sybolizes earth, air, fire, water, and spirit that isn't a blantant pentagram. I'm sure sometime in the next 20 years it will show itself to me.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with school. Have you ever felt stress just circulating through your body and no matter how much work you do or how much meditation it doesn't let up? Yeah, it's a sucky feeling isn't it? I guess my brain is just not going to settle down tonight. I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Later gators.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home