Friday, June 08, 2007

I just wanna have sleep!

I love sleeping in, even if it's an hour later than I normaly get up. Two kids at school today, half day, then it's lunch with Jess (and all 4 kids, should be fun), home to try and do some homework, work from 6-11, get up at 4:30, leave at 5:30 am to drive my oldest across the state to hook up with his friend from Chicago for a week, then drive back to be at work from 1-6, then the graduation party, sleep....ahhh, sleep, glorious sleep! I do have to work 1-6 on Sunday but hey, I get to SLEEP IN ON SUNDAY!!!

Then it's working out the summer babysitting schedule, because me? I have school, all summer long. At least my sleep schedule won't get TOOO fucked up this summer like normal. Yes, I need sleep, it's the theme today isn't it? It'll be worth it but it does kind of suck while I'm doing it. I hope I get a few chances to have some fun. Wow, big babble, sorry folks, just wanted to say I'm not going to be around much this weekend. Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Safe driving! That 80/94 is always a doozie!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I heart sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home