Thursday, June 07, 2007

Everyone who's a pain in my butt knows now!

Karl got home before I did and told his parents about my tattoo. My mother in law asked what it was and seemed kind of interested, my father in law said "she's almost 40 (?!?I am?!?), you think she'd know better". He repeated it to me when I came in, I can live with that, besides, isn't it cheaper than a corvette? (I'd take one of those too if anyone is offering.)

So now that that is over I'm loving it! It also looks a lot better today though it's more swollen then yesterday. Doesn't burn anymore either. I like it, a lot, and I'm already thinking of what I want next and where. Addicting for sure. The next one will be knitting related, that's all I know at this point.

Did anyone else feel different after they got one? I feel like I've joined a new club or something, and like I'm exposing the real me instead of hiding myself. Not an unpleasant feeling in anyway LOL, just different. Ok, off to drink some beer and chill for the night. Meg, I'm drinking that Edmund Fitzgerald beer and I actually like it! God my tastes are changing.

And my dear sock pal person who is knitting me socks, LOL, I live in Michigan, it get's really cold here in the Winter so I have to cover it up even if I don't want to. But ankle socks are just as welcome too! LOL

Peace!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

I pretty much felt the same way. It was 7 yrs ago that I got my 1stt and I still want another but until I saw your tree, I didn't know what. I also want a more talented artist to do my next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home