Wednesday, June 06, 2007

inked

Here it is! My celtic tree of life. I've waited for 5 years for this design and 20 years for a tattoo. The brown is blood, the tattoo is black, no color. It stings and burns but it's liveable.
Have you ever used an Epilady? One of those things with the curling wire coil that pulled your hair out? That's what it felt like. Not pleasant but liveable. So I'm off to finish my homework and such and gloat about accomplishing a long term goal finally. Peace peeps!

edit: Tree of Life I have a black decal in my vans window and the silver necklace matches my earrings and basically I'm in love with this site. Just if you were curious.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GODDESS!!!! Brilliant! i love it!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

OMG!

Ouch! Such a sensitive area. I hope you heal soon.

WTG on following your heart and dreams.

(((Hugs)))

p.s. cute toe ring.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Truly loving the celtic tree of life.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That is very cool!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Thanks girls. I'm still a little freaked out that I did it but I'm always like that. I have a bad habit, well, habit isn't quite the word but it'll work for now, of second guessing myself. LOL can't second guess this baby eh? I do love it though! Yes indeedy I do, it feels so "me". Now maybe I can get back to some knitting? *snort* Yeah right, school is a big downer on that fun activity! later gators

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Kat it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll do a Celtic tree of life for my next one.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Meg said...

It's beautiful! Well done.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why would I want to knit you socks to cover up that fabulously awesome tat?! It looks really great!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Wicked cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home