Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*sigh*

No sockapaloooza socks in the mail again today. The postal service is starting to irritate me because it's taking them longer to deliver stuff while making us pay more. So maybe tomorrow, because it's been over a week since my sock pal posted that they were going to be in the mail. LOL This a true test for me, or one HUGE karma payback, for all the impatience I've had in the past.

I have been knitting away on the last arm for Miranda's bolero and am now in the process of shaping the cap. It's a raglan sleeve so it's a long cap LOL. Then I can sew some of it together and do the picot edging and I should have some photos of it by the end of the weekend.

Now, please don't hold me to this because we are in the process of scraping and painting our house remember? The over hangs are wood and have only been painted once since, get this, 1970 (!) when the house was built. What I'm looking forward to is painting the aluminum siding! It's going to make such a big difference in the look of the house and we'll have the only green house in our sub. I like to stand out a bit you've probably noticed, with the attempts at plum purple hair and all.

Painting what I've primed is the order of the day tomorrow, see you tomorrow night all covered in paint. *grin* Knit On!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

This may sound weird, but I love to paint, and if I lived closer, I'd volunteer to help. Happy Painting!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL if you lived closer I'd take you up on that offer too! I kind of like painting also, it's the damn scrapping that I don't like. Necessary I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home