Thursday, June 08, 2006

ANIMAL! ANIMAL! ANIMAL!

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"
He is sooooo totally my favorite from when I was growing up! I LOVED THIS DUDE... um, monster, um animal??? LOL Not that I think this describes me much but I still think he's the best muppet! Oh, and the swedish chef is pretty cool... so was Beaker! Ahhh the good ole days.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I like Beaker Too....MeeMee Mee Meee!!!!

~Suz~

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

I came up as Animal too!

Hey, I thought I'd check with you to see if you were interested in joining the sock swap I am trying to start. Please visit my site and let me know what you think.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I turned out as Miss Piggy - A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge.... well at least in my house.

But my favorite character was Cookie Monster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home