Saturday, May 20, 2006

A quick little note to Meg of the TSP Meg.

Tiger, Detroit Zoo. Isn't it just the best photo? He's probably wishing he could get to all those little "snacks" running around on the other side of the moat/fence.
You think I'm wicked for teasing you with a teeny tiny glimpse of your TSP #2?? LOL See the side bar, there at the right, way down at the bottom? You, my dearest of friends, get to be the recipient of some of that 42% evil because I know you will still love me. Besides I do remember you saying you are knitting me something and I have a LOT longer to wait if it's going to be a Christmas gift or a birthday gift SINCE THEY ARE TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS!!!! LOL Yeah, lets talk about who's evil girlfriend! LOL I'll have waited almost a year, while you get to wait two months. Two months of being blissfully distracted by your ever growing goddess tummy and upcoming birth! Besides, as I've said before, it's just so very much fun to tease you. Love ya girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home