Monday, May 08, 2006

A box came today in the mail!

Not socks unfortunately, but the big groovy girl knits! Oh this book is sooooo goooood! I've read the whole thing, sticky noted seven things I want to make and decided when I get to the point that I can actually start another item for myself, that I'm going to start with the wrap. Boy do I like to be lifted and seperated LOL. The book is also quite funny and I busted out laughing more than few times.


Excellent, excellent, excellent book. A book that the world needs more like because the 3B's rule! So go and get yourself a copy and celebrate your dangerous girly curves! Knit the goddess back into your life!

Miranda's 4th birthday was yesterday! Can you guess the theme? I can't believe she's four already, where did the time go? I wish I could write more right now but I need to go get ready for work. I switched days with another girl and I have to be there an hour earlier. Peace.

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh! That is a cool sweater!!!

My friend Kele would have LOVED to have been at Miranda's bday party!!! She's a Hello Kitty nut!!

Happy Birthday Miranda!!! WooHooo!!!

~Suz~

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Belated birthday wishes to Miranda!

Where did the time go indeed!?! She cannot be four already!

The 3 B's rule? Big, Bold and Beautiful or is it Boobs, Belly and Booty? Ok I still need to lose some weight, so you see where my mind goes. ;-)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Miranda! :)
I know what you mean - stoles & shawls are elegant, drapey. To me, they also have that odd sort of ancient feel - you know, because people have been wearing them since the beginning of clothing. Similar feeling I get when I spin with my drop spindles.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am running a little late with your socks! They are blocking now and should be in the mail soon!

Your Sockapaloooza pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home