Sunday, April 30, 2006

photos

I found this photo on the camera from my DH's attempt this week at turkey hunting. Obviously this was the most exciting thing to happen out there since we won't be having a turkey dinner anytime soon. LOL Squirrels are halarious. At first I thought he caught a photo of a squirrel falling from the tree, then my eyes focused. So I bring to you a photo of the back of Mirandas bolero without the bottom edging. I need my size 3 needles and they're currently in the edging on Meg's TSP #2 piece 2. When I'm done with that edging I will do the edging on the bolero. I also have a photo of the finished socks. I may send them off tomorrow instead of Tuesday, depends on how much I want to go back out after running to the college tomorrow to find out my Physics grade. I got an A in Human Development and Learning (a psych class) and a B in Statistics. Let's hope Physics is another B.


Sockapaloooza socks are a beautiful thing!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

The socks look great! And a late congrats on your degree.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Soggy Desert Rat said...

Ooo! Lovely socks! Lucky Pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home