Monday, April 24, 2006

Surreal

Life is feeling a bit odd right now. I'm in that emotional upheaval of the last week of classes but this one is a bit more so than any of the other ones. This is my last week at Washtenaw Community College and I start at EMU in the fall. So many teachers that are friends now, so many places I've spent a great deal of time (and money on food) at, and so many places that I love to sit and knit. I'm absolutely going to miss the people, the places and the time gaps. I have to tell you that the people at WCC are so friendly (if you want to be friendly) and it's such a beautiful campus that if you have a choice to go there it would be a good one. Anyway, feeling a bit odd and coming home to my backordered yarn was a gift. Made me feel better. So I will post a photo of the yarn and another one of my sock tomorrow when there is daylight to get a better picture. Peace.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

A bit melancholy, eh? Think of it as good memories made and a new adventure to come.

Have fun knitting with your new yarn!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home