Monday, April 24, 2006

Surreal

Life is feeling a bit odd right now. I'm in that emotional upheaval of the last week of classes but this one is a bit more so than any of the other ones. This is my last week at Washtenaw Community College and I start at EMU in the fall. So many teachers that are friends now, so many places I've spent a great deal of time (and money on food) at, and so many places that I love to sit and knit. I'm absolutely going to miss the people, the places and the time gaps. I have to tell you that the people at WCC are so friendly (if you want to be friendly) and it's such a beautiful campus that if you have a choice to go there it would be a good one. Anyway, feeling a bit odd and coming home to my backordered yarn was a gift. Made me feel better. So I will post a photo of the yarn and another one of my sock tomorrow when there is daylight to get a better picture. Peace.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Meg said...

Sweet dreams!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger GaiaGal said...

A bit melancholy, eh? Think of it as good memories made and a new adventure to come.

Have fun knitting with your new yarn!!

~Suz~

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger rachael said...

my sister went to WCC, and always told me how beautiful the campus was, and how awesome all the professors and faculty are.

i'm sorry you're going to miss it. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home