Sunday, April 02, 2006

Put your right foot in, put your right foot out.....


Put your left foot in, and shake it all about. (It doesn't matter which foot it is.) Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around and then cast on for number two!

See? See that? There below the finished sock? It the cast on and one round. Really impressive I know LOL. I know my pal will like these, I'm not worried about sending them to her, the colors seem to match her personality (as much as I can tell from her blog) but what I AM worried about is the size. At least she'll have a great present to give to someone else right? .....right?? Well, have a grand week, I'll be back to having my nose in the books or in the new sock. Peace. Oh, and keep knitting, LOL, I know I will be!

3 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty sock! Love the colors. And kitty love - purrrr!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

I know I'm a couple of days late on this one, but I'm pretty much late on everything. But, I was wondering, do you prefer 2 circs when working socks, over DPN's? I haven't tried 2 circs yet, and was wondering if it was better.

Also, love the sock. Great colors.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL, well, I'm not decided on it, I like both of the ways. There's something that's nice about switching needles but the circulars are faster. I can't convert normal patterns for the circulars so I'm kind of limited on patterns. The circulars don't make my fingers ache like dbl pts can. I'd recommend learning it though, circulars definately have strong points.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home