Sunday, March 05, 2006

Socks, socks and socks.

Finished socks, kind of finished socks and well, not finished. All singles and need a mate but hey, it'll happen. (Lets just hope that I can remember how many stitches are in each one eh?) So first up is the sockapalOOOza sock that is well on it's way down the foot and the pattern is so much nicer than I expected which of course gives me extreme joy (and relief). I turned the heel on the sockatta sock for my DS#2 and the black and purple sock is finished for my DS #3. I'm going to finish the sockapalOOOza socks before I do the mates for these. Tomorrow I'm taking the black hole of a sweater for my oldest son to work on as a break to the socks. It's black, it's kind of boring and it's big. So here's my update. I may not get around to anymore this week because I have a test in each class this week. (Shot me now.) Just wanted to let you know just in case I do disappear. Have a great week and keep knitting!


3 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

i love socks! Your socks are so nice and colorful.

I've only finished one set of socks so far and have two others on needles...one's been on needles since November...i'm so bad!!

Good Luck with your tests!

~Suz~

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Gotta love all those socks! They're looking great - good luck getting their mates made. Hope the tests go well too.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

All the socks are beautiful, but those gum drop colored lace socks make me hope I'm your sock pal. Three different socks at once--you are my hero!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home