Saturday, February 04, 2006

This is my 200th post! Wowza

LOL Anyway, DS #2 has strep throat and is on antibiotics. I've done nothing in knitting since Wednesday, we're trying to get the bedroom painted this weekend so my mom can start moving her stuff here, and I made it home safely despite this beautiful snow. I have major Physics homework to do tomorrow that is due Monday morning so I need to get thumping on that WHILE we paint that bedroom. PLUS? The Superbowl and all it's wonderful commercials is on tomorrow, my favorite place Ewe-nique Yarns is actually going to be open on a Sunday and have a 20% off sale. I'm off to look through my patterns because I want to buy nice yarn to make MYSELF something. ME! ME! ME! ME!!!! If I buy something I will post photos tomorrow night. See ya then!

4 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy 200th post!!!!!!Yeah Sorry to hear DS has strep yuck icky stuff.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Congrats on 200!
Hope DS2 feels better soon. If I miss any of the ads tonight, I'll watch them here.

Have fun shopping at Ewe-Nique Yarns, it looks like a great shop. BTW, what is rice yarn?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ick, sorry to hear about the sicko in your house! I practically get step-throat by reading the words, "strep-throat" so i know how icky it is.

Oh! I can't wait to see what you're going to knit for yourself!!! Happy yarn shopping!

~Suz~

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Physics? Is that any way to spend a snowy Sunday? :o)
Hope the kidlet feels better soon & you get everything done. -meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home