Sunday, January 29, 2006

WOOF WOOF!

Happy New Years! For celebrating I took a photo of another silly face wearing a silly hat made by DS #3 in school. Isn't that hilarious? And on to sock updates, which are being over seen by yesterdays roaring dinosaur baby toy that I fell in love with. ROAR!

Nancy, my beloved computer literate friend helped me with the button. Seems I made it available only to myself. And as much as I love those little sock monkeys I really wanted to share their cuteness with you all.


I now have a Flickr account. She not only helps me with my computer stuff but she also is amazingly observant and writes some really neat stuff about it here. Thank you Nancy, I really appreciate it. And Suz? I still totally appreciate your help as well! So tomorrow is school and I hope to get that sock done... No, I had better start another one because I really hate doing toes at school. Ok, I'm starting a new sock tonight for school tomorrow. Have a good one!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I can see it now!! WooHoo!!!

WTG Nancy on helping Kat out!! ;)

Just be careful not to go button overboard like me!! Yikes!!

I edited some out and added some new ones last week, can ya tell??

Now, if only i could figure out how to make one for my sight. Sigh.

~Suz~

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stopped over to say hello! Your socks are so cute! I love the color!

Your Sockapaloooza Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home