Sunday, January 29, 2006

Do you see the button?

Suz said she can't see it. It's yellow? It has funny sock monkeys on it? It's over to the right and says Sockapaloooza? Oh I do hope that it was a fluke in her computer and it's showing now. I really was rather giddy over it and hope that I can put more on here as my whims change.

I bought something at work last night and it's sitting on top of the computer screen right now. My DH looked at me like I had gone completely insane and asked, "why in the hell did you buy that?" My reply was, "it makes me laugh" and I drove a coworker nuts with it last night too! He then rolled his eyes but recovered a bit after I told him I only paid $1.50 for it.

It's an orange dinosaur from Blues Clues and when you press between it's front legs it roars. One track is a roar and then he asks if that was a good roar. Then he says "lets do a long roar" and roars again. The third track is "lets do a quiet roar" and this quiet really short roar follows. It's hilarious I tell you and no I have not had any alcohol in weeks. Maybe its due to the over load my brain is getting at school that a simple baby toy can make me giggle. Needless to say my darling daughter laughs at it just as much as I do. She's my girl!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Button what button....
Poof!
Ooooooooooooh! There it is!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Glitch in my computer?? Noooooooooo!! There'd never be such a thing. Heehee!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home