Saturday, January 14, 2006

A day for playing.


We went to the U of M Museum of Natural History today with Meg (of the DNA scarf surprise) and her crew of 3 and a half. After having spent a good time there oohing and awing over the newly finished new mastadon skeleton we went to Briarwood Mall. We ate, I shopped, and the kids played in the play area while we (not Meg) drank coffee. Meg's looking fantastic and I CAN'T wait until the 6th and the 'big ultrasound' so I can start making their newest family member a gift. So that means in the next month I'm going to have a new surprise gift to post about and drive Meg nutso over. *evil laugh*

I have two things I'm really wanting to make, one for a boy and one for a girl, and the girl one will take me longer to make or I'd make both and just hold on to the other ya know? LOL Oh I'm so excited I want to rush out and buy yarn right this very minute... ok, tomorrow. I should find a book that has some of those really cute baby bootie patterns too. Okay, anyway, here's a photo of a playful Albert to symbolize the fun we had today. And we had fun, both Karl and I were talking about it on the way home. Having fun with M & R isn't what surprises us, what surprised us is how much we needed a day like today. Oh, and Karl got Song Dragon. I'm off to check that one out. Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaw, cute lil'Albert! I'm such a sucker for a kitten!
-meg/inchby

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Glad that you could have some fun. Fun is good.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, what's the girl item?? Email me!!! I'm making a blankie so far for my step-sister's baby who's due next month, Avary McKay, we can't wait for her to arrive!!

I want to get the baby bootie book that has the cute little "bee-booties" that The Harlot made...i think Jenn would get a kick out of putting those on her kid!! LOL!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home