Friday, January 06, 2006

Lifes not Black and White, it's many shades of Gray!


Does this yarn not have the most wicked cool shading going on? I am SOOO in love with this stuff! Regia Cotton Tip & Top Color. Whooo Yeah Baby! I think I'm going to have another boogie time band with the left overs of this one, yes I do. I even managed to get the black area on the heel I'm so clever LOL. The day before yesterday I also got two 4 row repeats done on my Charlotte's Easy Shawl (aka the cobweb) that is being made with the Kid Silk Haze. I wanted a break from socks see, yes go ahead and gasp, so I pulled that shawl out because it would be nice to have for summer and I was reminded why I don't like Kid Silk Haze all that much. I do not like knitting with fuzzy sewing thread Sam, even less than I like green eggs and ham. Ok, I don't like it quite that much but I guess there has to be two sides to every thing and I'm the flip side of what I read about this thread, I mean yarn. It's pretty, it's fuzzy, it's strong, but well... I just don't know. I feel strange being the only one I know to not like it but there it is. So now that the bus has gone by I'm going to go back to bed. Work wiped me out after being so sick.

Grateful for Yesterday?: CVS call in refills. My happy kat pills will be ready to pick up this weekend yeah!

Grateful this Morning?: Being able to go back to bed even though I feel bit guilty about it.

4 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kali said...

Love the sock. That heel came out great :)

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sock. I wear cotton even in winter. What size does your son wear? LOL, maybe I can steal these socks from him. j/k

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That is very cool yarn!! Nice work, Kat. ;)

~Suz~

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Those socks will be just gorgeous. Count me as another fan of all that grey shading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home