Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

I'm sick, very sick, terribly-take me out back and shoot me-sick. I've been so sick the last few days that I couldn't even bring myself to pick up my sock and work on it. My husband looked at me and said he knew I was really sick then when I didn't have the energy to knit a sock. I'm hoping I can get in to the doctors today before my tonsils close my throat up or my eardrums explode, which might have happened in one of them already. I did feel a bit better yesterday and now I'm almost done with the toe of the second sock of my mom's and that will be two pairs of socks done this break. LOL Of course I have about five more pairs to do, but hey, what kind of knitter would I be if I didn't have a list of to do's? I think a poor one at that. So if you don't hear from me again in the next few days it's becaues I'm trying to get better. Take care of yourselves.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

What a yucky way to start the New Year. I hope you get well soon.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh crapperz!! Feel better soon, ok?!!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home