Sunday, December 11, 2005

Busy bee.

I've been busy this weekend with kids home from school on Friday (snow day, yeck) and work. When I'm not working I've been trying to keep awake long enough to do the report I've got due on Tuesday night. Today I actually managed to type some of it up. Now I have to rush to get ready for work. Yippy Skippy. DH took tomorrow off so I will be able to sleep in a bit and work on my report. He can keep Miranda out of my hair LOL. Knitting is on hold for the next few days so I can handle my last week of school. So if I'm a bit absent then please excuse me and I'm also going to turn off the word varification and see if I get nailed with spam again.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your report and the end of this semster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home