Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Photos for You.

Wow, ok, these did not load up the way they were suposed to but anyway, here's Alberts first look at the tree, the couple of inches I've gotten done on my MIL's socks, and a photo of Albert to show how much the kitty has grown. He's a teenager now. LOL
So I didnt' have enough yarn to finish that other sock and I'm not sure I want to buy more and well, the Knit Picks yarn is a tad bit finer so I'm not sure I want to put a funky toe on it. I may just have to go buy another ball. I have two and a half weeks left of school and then I can have a knitting marathon over the holiday
break! Isn't that groovy? It almost makes me giddy! So soon my dear friends, I will have a short burst of knitting blogliness.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Wow, you baby has grown so well and so fast. Has he been helping with your knitting?
I'm sure you'll have fun on break doing all that knitting.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute kitty! Fun color sock yarn, too :)
-meg (inch)

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Wow, that sock cuff makes my ten rows of K1P1 look so pitiful!! Looking great!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home