Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I have a report to do by Thursday.

It's a damn reaction paper for my government class. Getting a reaction to the article I chose from the list isn't the problem. It's finding the support that is adequate to sqeeze two pages out of it. I hate government though I understand it's need/use. So, unless I get this thing whipped up tomorrow morning (not likely), I'm not doing any knitting until Thursday at school again. I want to cry when I read that LOL. The kids are off of school again tomorrow and I have two parent teacher conferences to go to, I had one today. I hate those too! All I want to hear is how brilliant my kids are and it's so discouraging to hear that no one else thinks that about them like I do! What is wrong with you people? HUH? ROFL just kidding! They're cool kids and I love them, that's all that matters. *grin* Send me good report vibes, I need them.

By the way, if you haven't pinned yourself to my map would you go and squeeze yourself in? Geesh already! It's down on the right hand side there! (lol)

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I did a boo boo. Can you delete my second entry. I couldn't remember if I had already put my spot on the map. After I finish I say that I already did. Duh!! I apparently need more sleep.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well get to writing. The quicker you can do it the sooner you will be able to knit. So what reaction did you choose? Hey you can knit while you waiting for the teachers to come out to get you before the conference. Just a thought :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home