Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thank you Meg from Inch by Inch!

This is the darkside of Knitty and it's very goth! Oh I have peeps in my life that this site will be useful for! Check out The AntiCraft I think it's way cool. I really like the arm warmers that has a design that goes from a snowflake to a skull and think it would look neat on the arms of a sweater for one of my little offspring dudes. Yep, son #2 has a thing for bones, maybe he'll be a bone doctor? LOL Anyway, my mouse has been acting up and I've been super busy so maybe you will all over look my lack of, well, all things. *grin*

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right I think he would like those arm warmers, but are you going to make the skull handbag?

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

There's some fun stuff on there, and it's nice to see something slightly goth out there. THanks for the link. And I'll await ... things.. soon! :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing that. It is nice to see some diversity within the knitting world. Not everyone is in to the lace dollies.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Kat said...

It IS nice to see some diversity in the knitting community, that's what got me so excited about it, yep indeed.

Nancy, I don't do handbags. If it can't go over my shoulder it's not going LOL. But I will admit I do like it.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wild, eh? How'd you like the shrug with windows in the shoulders (peak-a-boo way back when?) . . . Looks chilly, but if you've got a tatoo there to show off. . .

best -
meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home