Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sorry about the late post.

I had to rush home after the movie and dinner to make it to work on time. Of course there HAD to be a UofM football game that caused all kinds of traffic. So, no photos again. BUT, the movie. It was really good. The two words that come to mind first if I were to try and put it simply is powerful and disturbing. Not powerfully disturbing though LOL, though I believe the PG-13 rating was right on the mark because I'm wondering if I'm going to let my kids see it. DS #1 is 10, he could see it but I'm worried about how DS #2 (who's 8) and DS #3 (who's 6) would do. They might just get nightmares because the special effects are unbelievable! Oh just so good, and the acting has come so far, and even though huge parts of the book were missing it was funny, scary and sad. It still reminded me of Edgar Allen Poe like the third one, which I totally love, but know some don't. Oh pooh, if you like Harry Potter this is a serious MUST SEE. The Weasley twins are still my favorite, they even mention knitting (!) and Ron's sweater has a sewn on R instead of one knit in. I can't wait to get it on DVD so I can watch it frame by frame. Ron even has a great knit blanket on his bed too! Go see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home