Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This is going to be extremely personal so.....

if you don't like that stuff, hit the back button right now. You have been warned! I had my doctor's appointment for some unexplained bleeding I was having. Of course I, being the hypochondriac that I am, was totally thinking uterine cancer right? Right. Well it seems I had an excessively large cervical polyp that she removed. Let's just hope that the test results come back normal on that bad boy. They're common and they cause lots of bleeding and cramps. What amazed me is just how stressed I was over this. My blood pressure was 130/90 when it's normally 117/70 and I threw up. I mean, I TRIED to knit on my sock while I was there but first I pulled the wrong needle out and had to pick up 18 stitches or so and then I just couldn't even concentrate on it.... It's just knits, no purls, and I couldn't even do it. I made it around once. So now that I'm feeling relieved and a tad tired from the emotional drain I'm going to go knit on my sons black hole sweater front. Hope you are having as good a day as I am having, well, as I am having now. LOL

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good heavens, Kat! I would have thrown up too. I'm glad that you found out what was going on. While knowing what is wrong is difficult, it is much more difficult when you are left not knowing and wondering. I wish that all goes well with the tests.
It's strange when we are stressed that even the simple things can be challenging.

Are you cooking or knitting this Thanksgiving?

((( Hugs )))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home