Monday, November 21, 2005

No knitting....again.

I'm starting to wonder if this is a knitting blog anymore.... I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I am a tad nervous about it so I have my sock in progress in my purse ready to go. But what I wanted to mention is that our new National Geographic came today and there is a one page mini article about knitting in it. I laughed and woo hooo'd, DH thinks I am insane, which he is right, I am but I don't like it said out loud lol. I don't know the page off hand, I'll post that later, right now I have got to get my butt off to bed. So if you are a reader of the N.G. look for it. Am I really insane for being so proud of a photo of a basket of yarn and two small paragraphs about knitting because I knit??? Insane or not, I am proud. LOL

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw don't feel too bad, Life Happens.
At the top of your blog it states: "Where I talk about trying..." and you are trying! Tis the season, things get busy for everyone.
Knowing you, you'll get back to it as soon as life allows you to.

(((Hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home