Friday, December 09, 2005

Take a look!


I'll share a photo of some interesting optical phenomenon I caught with the camera Wednesday morning. The photo is a bit washed out from what it looked liked but it was beautiful, almost like northern lights in the morning. And.... it's a sock! It's a sock that seems to be too small. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give it to my MIL so it may end up being mate-less until after the holidays and become Miranda's socks. Such a bummer, but I do have time until my MIL's birthday (1/15) and I KNOW I can whip out a pair before then. I guess I should try and do some other gifts, maybe some scarves for teachers and bus driver like last year. Not sure I can get those made quick enough. I have such a list of things I want to make and do I'm feeling a bit over whelmed. I'm going to have to make a list and pioritize because I have things that have to be done for my last two days of school. I'm sorry to see this semester end (except for my government class) so it's a bittersweet week. I'm sure that next semesters load is fueling the bitter part of it LOL. I do find myself getting a bit interested in the idea of learning more about Physics, as long as I can find someone to help me with the math part. Ok, I'm off to make my list of things I want to get done before the next semester starts on the 9th of January. Have a good snow day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home