Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pretty in Pink indeed!

I'm very happy to report that 24 hours after being on Penicillin I'm feeling much much better. Not well yet, but dang! I had no idea I felt that bad, but when I can't even work on knitting a sock? *V-8 smack* Well, I did get the boogie time band done (now I need a watch face LOL) and I'm already knitting the heel on my oldests first sock. Miranda asked me to make her a boogie time band also... maybe I'll even find a watch face for her! Never hurts for her to start learning that early *hee hee hee*. I did take photos but haven't downloaded them to the puter yet and I don't have time right now. Tomorrow I will try and find some time to post some scandelous sock photos. Thanks for the well wishes and the thumbs up on the color, I did need something bright for Winter. Now I'm off to put my web ring tags back up. Peace.

Three things I'm grateful for:
1. My husband who did a great job taking care of me this weekend.
2. Penicillin
3. My kids, who also did a great job of behaving while I was sick.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Glad that you're feeling better.. and yay for knitting progress. I may have to try those watch bands now too. Got any photos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home