Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've not been blogging but I HAVE been knitting!

In progress, a happy face that I couldn't resist sharing and finished product on the happy feet. He has worn them for two days now and looks like a third tomorrow. I'm so glad he likes them. Didn't the shading on that turn out rockin? I LOVE SOCKS! I love socks so much I joined the newest sock along over at Alison's Blue Blog; Sockapaloooza (3rd, see the three o's? clever) So classes are keeping me busy but I do manage to get knitting done between them! YEAH! See the happy face picture? I have turned the heel on her second sock and it will be done this week. Then I have to do two more pairs to finish the kids and then my sock pals socks. Have a great week!

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those socks and the happy face.

Hope you are feeling better.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like appreciative loved ones, is there? :) Beautiful - sockies & smiles!
-meg (inchby)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

It's about time you posted something, sheesh!!

Fabulous socks, keep up the beautiful work!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home